Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Old town Lenexa

Currently Watching: American Idol Season 4 Finals

Another early day, woke up at 6:30 AM (that's 4:30 AM for you L.A. folks) to pick up the rental car. I got an '05 Chevy Cobalt. It felt weird at first...and it still feels weird. Imagine trying to find McDonald's in this strange place!

Started moving into my new apartment. The place: brown carpet/tile and white walls. Wanna hear something ironic? The cable guy was early, and the furniture people were waaaayyyyy late. Good thing there was a supermarket (Hy-vee) across the street. I met two of my new neighbors, Allen and Tracy, who were really nice.

Driving here is TIRING! You can't speed without getting a ticket. While most cops have a +5 allowance, they're strict in the area known as "Old Town Lenexa" where the limit is 25. Something to look forward to on my weekday morning drives.

Wal-Mart is all over the place, so we went out and bought stuff for the apartment. Hopefully I'll have more energy tomorrow to take pictures of my Cobalt and apartment.

Now watching: the news

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home