Sunday, May 29, 2005

Memorial Sunday, new pix

I slept pretty much the whole day. I watched two French Open matches...good play all around. Went to Sunday evening Mass at Holy Trinity Parish. What a spectacle! Church is huge, their bulletin has like a million pages, their youth choir is awesome, their Communion Ministers are all teenagers, and they have a plasma TV in the center, behind the Altar. The words to the hymns are flashed on the screen, which kind of resembles a PowerPoint presentation. Nothing short of marvelous!

Have you looked at my online photo album yet? It has almost 100 pictures, 7 of which I just uploaded 10 minutes ago. You can now see pictures of my ride and the neighborhood. Click or type in this link. The newer pics are near the end of the album (I think).

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeEtWbNy3cOSA&notag=1

In case I don't get to write tomorrow, Happy Memorial Day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home