Friday, May 19, 2006

Pablo Francisco at the Improv

Hey y'all!

Another romp with the IBMers last weekend. Been so busy that it's only now that I found time to blog.

I drove Hemant and Samantha to the Zona Rosa in Kansas City, MO. There was this awesome Indian restaurant that served more authentic Indian dishes (at least to me). Chicken vindaloo is definitely worth a first try, not for those with a sensitive tongue. Good thing no one was vegetarian.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then we went to the improv at the Majestic Theatres, where we met up with Larissa, one of our new summer interns, and her boyfriend. This next shot was taken right after the show.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

S, L, and L's boyfriend wanted to take some pictures with Pablo, to show off to their friends and family back home.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Everyone had a blast. We got a real kick out of the openers, Darryl Rhoades and the other guy (will edit in his name later) too.

For my complete KC Majestic Theatres Comedy Club album, click here:
http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d160/pauljohnto/KC%20Improv/

I'm hungry again. Time for a cold treat. Leave comments for me! :-)

While I enjoy some food, check out these video clips of Pablo Francisco.

Appearance on the Tonight Show

On Mexican Music

Brothas write songs

And his feature set:

Little Tortilla Boy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I prefer a white background for text! Easier to read for somebody like me.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home