Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Starting work

Made my first-day runs yesterday...meet manager, project team, other people, and find cubicle. Interesting thing: I got pulled into a teleconference between the team and a customer. Lasted about 2.5 hours, but very informative. All the while I wondered, what part of this are they going to have me work on?

Today we had an office picnic. Nice turnout of about 60 people. The 12 co-ops/interns introduced themselves. Volleyball seemed to be the favorite sport. A lot of the staff (interns and permanent emps) are pretty good. They were still going at it when I left at 6 PM.

Had a bad headache this evening. Slept it off until 10:30 PM. Now I have to go back to sleep for my 9 AM orientation in the morning. :-P

Listening to: "Spoiled" by Joss Stone

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they're gonna lower you into some underground facility where they do testing on genetically altered animals. They're going to drug you and make you watch every episode of The Andy Griffith Show! Beware PJ...Beware!

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home