Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Let it snow!

It's snowing, our first snow shower of the year. :) They anticipate 6 inches by tonight, and I'm beginning to think they're right. Good thing I worked from home today....

Today's Accuweather.com(R) forecast: snow and clouds, high 14 F (RealFeel 2 F), low 8 F (feels like 3 F) Currently snowing, 10 F (feels like -11!!!)

Why does it feel colder in the day than it does at night?

Excuse me while I move everything in my refrigerator and freezer outside....

(Picture from my apartment window to follow)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude you did a good thing working from home. It took me 15 mins to drive from work back to homestead. I am WFH tomorrow.

-Hemant

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it sounds very cozy... :)

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home