Sunday, October 16, 2005

Good times

Working hard for the Big Blue Man! I've been put on two new projects and enjoy them tremendously. I feel like I'm helping enhance our product much more directly than before, and hopefully IBM will be impressed enough to hire me as a regular employee!

Learn more about the software our team supports:
Enterprise Generation Language (EGL), a core component of Rational Application Developer (RAD)

People have asked if I would consider moving to Kansas on a longer-term basis. Truthfully, I wouldn't even hesitate. I've really grown fond of living here. The peaceful atmosphere, ample breathing room, and the overall simplicity of life make my experience so wonderful. I have everything necessary to live, work, and play. Of course, I continue to miss my family and friends back in Los Angeles, and I sometimes wish they would move out here closer to me. You guys don't know what you're missing!

OK, time for bed. I want to get some much needed rest after working many long nights on my Master's thesis project.

Next time, I'll tell you about my new MP3 player, the iRiver H10 20GB.

Peace and love! ;-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No wonder, Doty of Dr. Rosenberg's office loves it out there! Should we sell our house and move there? How come Al Pesh(?) is still in California? I think he wants to be away from his parents, heh heh heh.

Mom (*{*)

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home