Friday, June 10, 2005

Flexi-Friday

Awesome day today! The boss was really impressed by my work, which she forwarded to some other managers. Not bad for a guy that's only been on the job for two weeks! :-)

The site manager started a thing this week called "Flexi-Friday." Basically, our direct supervisors can let us leave early on Fridays (like at noon) and make up the time on the weekend or the following week. I love working for IBM! These are some of the coolest people I've ever worked with.

Either that, or they're going easy on me because I'm starting out....

Keep your eyes on the storm activity here in Kansas. Click on this link to take you to the Kansas doppler Web page.
http://www.reflector.com/weather/content/shared/weather/kansas_doppler.html

PJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home