Monday, June 13, 2005

I hate potato soup

Today wasn't as good a day as the ones before.

At lunch, I poured potato soup on my chicken fried steak. I asked the lunch lady why it wasn't labeled, and she pointed out the tag...which was next to the wrong tray.

After the lady let me try again with a clean plate, I got a bowl for potato soup. Ooh, but I spilled some of it on my hand. Dang! It was burning hot! I guess the lunch lady felt sorry for me and helped me wipe the mess off the counter.

A lady in the row behind my cubicle has this annoying cell phone ring tone that sounds like "Now or Never." The guys in my row already told her to change it, complaining that "The guys here are already singing it whenever it goes off!" Thank you!

OK, now I'm going home. I figured, hey, why not stop by the bank on Pflumm Rd. to deposit last week's paycheck? So here I go...looking...and looking....hmm, where's the bank? I pull into a pizza restaurant and asked a guy if he knew where Wells Fargo was. He's like, "Sorry man, I'm sure there isn't a Wells Fargo Bank on this street, and I've been living here for 20 years." DRAT!

Isn't anything going right today? I get to my apartment and turn on my ceiling fan...PLOP! Aw man, that stupid chain came off....

OK, I'm going to watch wrestling. See y'all later.

Mood: in need of entertainment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home