Monday, March 27, 2006

It's 2006...and I'm ba-ack!!

Hello, Kansas! Did you miss me? :)

I'm here in my new apartment, a wee bit smaller than my last one. Furniture is finally here...but why does this place have 9 doors??? Seriously, I only have 6 rooms, so what's up with all the doors? Check this out:

1. Door to the outside
2. Coat closet
3. Water heater room door
4. Bathroom from living room
5. Bathroom from bedroom (two bathroom doors!!)
6. Laundry/mini-storage area from bathroom
7. Bedroom from living room
8. Door to patio
9. Bedroom to walk-in closet

For rooms, I just have living room, bathroom, bedroom, small dining, kitchen, and laundry/mini-storage.

Yup, I'm back for another round. Oh boy, and have I got some stories for you! Keep your eyes on this blog, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home